The Ultimate Guide to Google Ads: Everything You Need to Know to Get Started
Google is an integral component of our lives to the point that it’s impossible to imagine a world that isn’t Google. Although it’s most well-known for its search engine, it’s impossible to forget about its advertising system, Google Ads. If you’re a company owner or marketer, you’ve likely wondered, “What is Google Ads (google ads คือ, which is the term in Thai)?” This article will help you solve that query and provide all the information you require to begin using.
What is Google Ads?
Google Ads is an effective digital advertising platform that Google developed. It permits businesses to show adverts, product listings, and service listings over the entire Google network, including the search engine result page (SERP) and sites, YouTube, and other Google-affiliated sites.
Why Use Google Ads?
There are many convincing reasons for using Google Ads:
- Reach: Google processes over 3.5 billion searches per day. Your ads will have the unbeatable potential for reaching.
- The ability to target: Google Ads allows targeted targeting that is precise. Targeting can be done by location, demographics, interest, and the kind of device being used.
- Flexibility The flexibility of HTML0 is that with Google Ads, You are in complete control of your budget, ads content, and the length of your ads.
Setting Up a Google Ads Account
Setting the foundation of an account on a Google Ads account is the initial step in beginning your campaigns. The following steps will help you get started:
- Go to Google Ads on the Google Ads website and click the “Start now” button.
- Log in to your Google account or sign up for an account.
- Complete the information needed regarding your company and information regarding your billing.
- Congratulations! Now you’ve created the Google Ads account.
Understanding Keyword Selection
Your success with the success of your Google Ads campaign is largely dependent upon the choice of keywords. Keywords refer to words or phrases people enter into Google to search for something. When you choose the appropriate keywords, you will ensure that your ads are shown to people who are relevant to them. This is how you can do this:
- Brainstorm: Consider the keywords your prospective customers may enter into Google to find your service or product.
- Keyword Tools Google’s Keyword Planner provides keyword suggestions and shows how much traffic is expected for every keyword.
- Analyze the Competition Take a look at the words your competitors are employing. These can offer valuable insight and uncover opportunities for keyword research that you haven’t considered.
Creating Your First Campaign
Once you have the Google Ads, account up and running and the keywords you’ve chosen and your keywords selected, it’s time to start your very initial campaign. The following is an outline of how to do it:
- Log in to the account you have created with your Google Ads account.
- Select the “Campaigns” tab and the “+ New Campaign” button.
- Select your type of campaign, choose your budget, and choose your audience.
- Make your ad by writing the headline and a description and entering your site’s URL.
- Click “Save and continue” to begin your campaign.
Remember that Google Ads is not a system you can set and forget. Monitoring and constant adjustment of the campaigns are crucial to the success of your campaigns. This guide will help you already on the right track to becoming an expert in Google Ads and driving success for your company.